19 December 2007

BONNE NOUVELLE!!!

Censier is OPEN! This means that we have class this week, and they're going to push our exams back a week or two so we have extra time to study. Woo (I guess)! Though my one European studies class seems to have gone kaput, the professor didn't even show up today and she already gave us some other work to do for the grade instead. At least I've got my other two classes!

I'm still planning on switching schools next semester, I might go to see Paris 12 (in Creteil) tomorrow if I have time. But at least I'll get grades for this semester, yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.